COMPANY REGISTRATION IN QUEBEC
Quebec is the first by total area and the second most populated province of Canada. The largest city is Montreal.
French is a native language for over 80% of citizens.
Legal system of the province differs from the main Canadian one. Romano-Germanic law or civil law is the basis for private law, and Anglo-Saxon or common law legal system is the basis for public law.
How to register a company
First, you should familiarize yourself with all the requirements of jurisdiction, if you are planning to register a company in Quebec, and consider all aspects of taxation both abroad and in your country.
Sel ect the type of a company. The most popular organizational and legal forms that characterize the offshore zones of Quebec are the following:
- LP. There is a possibility of doing business without registering a legal entity. There is no corporate income tax. There are no requirements for submission of tax and accounting reports.
- LLP. As in the case of LP, it is possible to conduct business without registering a legal entity, but it is necessary to submit tax reporting and accounting statements. The deadline for submitting documents is 2 months after the end of an accounting period.
- EPC. If a company is not manager from Canada, its activities are not taxed. Offshore in Quebec is the most popular among non-residents.
Collect the package of documents. You can order our business registration service in Quebec on a turn-key basis and we will provide business support for you.
Who benefits from having an offshore company in Quebec?
- Legal advisers/attorneys.
- Companies engaged in working with e-commerce.
- Individuals who tend to keep assets.
Company registration in Quebec is suitable for international trade, protection of intellectual property rights and many other purposes.
When registering provincial companies in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Quebec, there are no requirements for the residency of a director, but you need to have an agent registered in the province.
Why is it profitable to register a company in Quebec?
Quebec is characterized by the following Canadian indicators:
- the lowest taxes in G7;
- the highest level of economic growth among G7 as of today;
- one of the leading positions in the list of suitable countries for investment;
- high rating of Canadian corporations in the world;
- political stability, competitiveness, producibility, productivity and efficiency of the state.
Offshore in Quebec can choose a model for filing accounting reports. The following models are available:
- Documentary one (profit and expenses under the concluded contracts are specified irrespective of the fact of making payments).
- Actual one (accounting for actual relevant payments when paying taxes). This form is suitable for small companies and freelancers.
To avoid conducting an audit, submit a corresponding application.
Registration of an offshore company in Quebec can be carried out by Law&Trust’s specialists. Our qualified lawyers, financiers and tax advisers provided services for more than 2,600 clients over the years of efficient work.
Contact us and order such service as "Company registration in Quebec". We will help to establish a legal and profitable enterprise. There is also a professional nominee service among our services. We consider clients' cases as an individual task, therefore we are ready to offer and provide additional services, such as obtaining permits for certain activities, licensing and insurance.