Saint Kitts is an island in the Windward Islands group in the Lesser Antilles archipelago (Caribbean Sea). It is the largest island in the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Its population is about 34 thousand people.
The main city of Saint Kitts is Basseterre.
The most important in the economy of the island are such fields as tourism and agriculture.
Why is it cost-efficient to register offshore company, business in Saint Kitts
Classic offshore companies in Saint Kitts have many opportunities and perspectives. There are several of them:
- The owner can structure the company without problems. At the same time, the management can be entrusted to the managers. It is possible to leave the amounts of shares under the supervision of the participants of the board. The powers of the participant who is not engaged in management are often limited.
- Legal entities and natural persons can be appointed as participants of the managing board and managers, and their place of residence and citizenship do not matter.
- Existence of one owner is allowed.
- The management can be delegated to third parties. In this case, the beneficial owner is granted with absolute confidentiality.
- LLC in Saint Kitts is full-fledged legal entity.
- Such company will become effective instrument of investments for joint ventures, if the partners operate in different jurisdictions.
- Income and assets obtained outside the territory of Saint Kitts are not subject to fees and taxes and to currency control.
The legislative framework
Starting from 1984 the registration of company in Saint Kitts is carried out on the basis of the Law on Commercial and Industry Corporations.
The law regulating the activities of limited liability companies (LLC) was adopted in 1995.
Thus, Saint Kitts has become popular jurisdiction providing companies with comfortable conditions for cost-efficient work.
Foreign entrepreneurs obtain comprehensive support and privileges from the Government of Saint Kitts. So offshore company in Saint Kitts has the opportunity to work without risks of emergence of political crises, and with guarantees of confidentiality. It is excellent jurisdiction for stable and profitable doing business.
Forms of doing business
Registering or buying company in Saint Kitts is possible in the form of LLC - limited liability company.
Requirements for the company in Saint Kitts
- Uniqueness of the name. It should not resemble any of the existing ones. The name should be compiled with the help of the Roman alphabet. In the event that the company is involved in the sector of financial services and wants to indicate this nuance in its name, obtaining special permission from the authorities may be required for that.
- Citizens of any country in the world can establish company in Saint Kitts.
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed.
- The company should have registered local agent and office (it can be virtual).
- The legislation of Saint Kitts does not set the norms of the authorized capital and does not require its compulsory payment.
- Directors and other employees are not provided for in the structure of offshore company. There should be only board participants who are equivalent to shareholders in the IBC, as well as managers. Operating agreement shall be adopted to structure the company.
- There should be at least one participant of the company in the board (residency does not matter).
- The managers are appointed and dismissed by the participants of the managing board (by majority of votes). Management can be independent or represented by external manager. It should be noted that he does not have to be actual board participant and can have the status of both legal entity and natural person.
- Information on the company's activities in Saint Kitts is confidential, and it can be disclosed only if there are serious arguments, namely: accusations of actions that are treated as international terrorism or fraud. Such situations happen very occasionally, therefore the owners can always rely on getting complete anonymity.
- Financial materials of the offshore company in Saint Kitts are not subject to any audits. The work of LCC does not provide for use of documents of public nature. If necessary, it is possible to audit the company for a fee. In order to do it it is necessary to apply for the local Register. At the same time, the applicant will only familiarize himself with the Charter and ascertain that the company does actually exist.
Bookkeeping in Saint Kitts
The company does not have to be audited. But the financial statements should be kept.
Taxes in Saint Kitts.
The offshore company in Saint Kitts does not pay taxes.
We will register company (offshore) in Saint Kitts for you in short terms. It is now easier than ever to buy offshore company in Saint Kitts at a low price. Registering offshore company in Saint Kitts is one of the simplest and cheapest ways to start a legitimate international business. Registration of business in Saint Kitts is one of the main directions of our company's work.